This Terms of Service Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for your use of the TiDOM Inc. Products and/or Services. You are only authorized to use the TiDOM Inc. Products and/or Services if you agree to abide by all the terms that are part of this Agreement. If you wish to purchase a product package within TiDOM Inc. and make use of the TiDOM Inc. Services, you must read this Terms of Service Agreement in its entirety and indicate your acceptance during the registration process.
1. Proof of purchase is required for membership. Any unauthorized accounts will be terminated.
2. You agree not to make any claims regarding sales, unless you have proof for such claims.
3. You must have a valid email address on file. In the event that your email address changes, make sure you update it in your Profile page, which is located in your TiDOM Inc. website's back office.
4. This service is provided on an As Is, As Available Basis. We make no guarantees of any kind, either expressed and/or implied.
A. It is against company policy to use the TiDOM Inc. name and/or logo in your advertisements without the prior written consent and approval from the company. Anyone using the TiDOM Inc. name and/or logo, without obtaining the prior written consent and approval from the company, is subject to the immediate suspension of their TiDOM Inc. website without warning.
B. Anyone using the TiDOM Inc. name in any type of promotional material, must be in full compliance with our Terms of Service, which govern the rules and policies governing the marketing methods of TiDOM Inc..
C. Anyone using the name TiDOM Inc. in any marketing materials, such as emails, websites, flyers, articles, press releases, videos, etc., must display the following disclaimer at the bottom of every page of their marketing material. The size and color of the word 'DISCLAIMER' should be large enough and of a contrasting color so it may be easily seen. The entire disclaimer must be displayed in caps and boldface font (e.g. Arial), with a minimum size of 10 points, as shown below : DISCLAIMER - "THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED AND IS MAINTAINED BY AN INDEPENDENT SALES AGENT OF TiDOM Inc.. TiDOM Inc. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF ITS CONTENT AND THEREFORE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE. THE OWNER OF WEBSITE IS THE ONLY ONE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT." (Note: The word website must be replaced with the words email, flyer, article, press release, video, etc., depending on the type of marketing material being used.)
TiDOM Inc. reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate any Independent Sales Agent's website that is not in compliance with our Terms of Service, or if false or misleading statements referencing TiDOM Inc. are being made. Your site may only be reactivated after it becomes compliant
E. Any TiDOM Inc. Independent Sales Agent's website that uses any domain name similar to, or with a close resemblance to, the TiDOM Inc. Domain Name, will be suspended until it becomes compliant.
F. YOU CANNOT USE THE TiDOM Inc. NAME IN ANY VOICE BROADCASTS. If you do, your account will be terminated immediately and without notice. Using the TiDOM Inc. name in a Voice Broadcast is strictly prohibited. The use of the TiDOM Inc. name in a Voice Broadcast will NEVER be authorized. Voice Broadcasting is simply NOT allowed and will result in terminaton of your account. You joined TiDOM Inc. as an Independent Sales Agent, and as such you only represent yourself and your company. You do not represent TiDOM Inc. .
5. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing the products and/or services, be liable for:
A. any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use our products and/or service;
B. all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through our products and/or service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors or defects;
C. any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction and/or unauthorized access to our records, products, programs or services.
6. You must strictly follow the rules and use of our products and/or service correctly. Your TiDOM Inc. account may be terminated immediately, without recourse, if you:
A. Send unsolicited email messages (spam).
B. Post messages that contain your Independent Sales Agent link in newsgroups that are unrelated to that product or service
C. Forge your "From" Address in an email message, and/or newsgroup posting.
7. We reserve the right to add or delete material to your TiDOM Inc. website and/or make any changes to the products, service and/or this agreement without notice.
8. We may terminate, at our sole discretion and without notice, any membership deemed to be in breach of this agreement, anyone found abusing or misusing the products and/or service, and/or anyone harassing other members or the administrative staff in any way.
9. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, it's creator, operators, employees, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or Independent Sales Agents. Materials, tools and resources, and other services are made available to the new TiDOM Inc. associate immediately after sign-up and they shall be deemed as services for their payment.
10. Individuals and/or sites involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, warez, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
11.TiDOM Inc. does not make any claims on how much money you can earn with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors such as where, how, and how often you advertise the program, and on the level of motivation and ability to make sales, therefore, individual results will vary.
12. You agree to accept emails and phone updates regarding TiDOM Inc.. We will never inundate you with emails, spam or phone calls.
13. Report spam and other abuse via the Support link in your back office. Please include the entire spam email with headers.
14. Your relationship with TiDOM Inc. is not that of an employee or a partner relationship. You are an Independent Contractor, therefore responsible for your own taxes, fillings, book keeping, etc.
15. Pricing and promotion of TiDOM Inc. Product Packages.
A. Indepedent Sales Agents must adhere to marketing the Product Packages at the recommended price points which are $2000, $3500, $6500, $12,500 and $22,000.
B. No discounting or special pricing of the product packages is allowed.
C. Any discoutning or special pricing of the product packages is subject to the immediate suspension of your TiDOM Inc. account without warning.
16. You understand that all payments from your personal sales and your power-line will be made to you directly. The payments do not come from us. If you have any problems and/or concerns in this area, you should contact your respective merchant account provider.
17. Buyer warrants that he or she is over 18 years of age, not subject to the Child Online Privacy Act, of legal age to enter into contractual agreements in the state in which he or she is present when he or she makes this purchase, and is the true and authorized owner of the credit card used to make this purchase.
18. This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, TiDOM Inc.. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or TiDOM Inc.. TiDOM Inc. has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and TiDOM Inc. makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by TiDOM Inc. of that site.
19. The products shown on the product page of each member's site are subject to change when an update is needed. After an update any out of date video training will be removed and replaced with current video training. The actual name of the video training products may also change but the value will remain the same.
20. By continuing your registration and product purchase from TiDOM Inc. you agree that no refunds are given and all purchases are final.